Canada provide immense opportunity to bright students, talented workforce. For this reason, people seek permanent resident visa for this country. Canada has soft immigration policies, growing economy and perfect environment to raise family which makes it a number one destination to apply for permanent resident visa. Permanent residence can give you permission to live and work in Canada without any time limit. Canadian permanent resident visa can be obtained under different programs designed by the immigration office of Canada.
There is a point based system that is followed by most of the programs. This point based system is based on the following factors:
- Language skills
- Work experience
Advantages of permanent residenceA permanent resident enjoys the same rights and responsibilities as that of a citizen of the country. The rights include right live, study and work anywhere in Canada. The PR enjoys social benefits, employment insurance and Canadian pension plan payments. But it should be noted that they don’t have a right to vote or secure a job that requires high security clearance. A Canadian citizenship can be al=plied for after four years in Canada though it is not mandatory.
Categories of PR visa
Nile migration services take in to account all your needs to give best suited advice. Depending on your need the experienced staff at Nile Migration will guide you to best suited visa program. Different categories under which you can apply for Canadian PR visa are as follows:
- Express entry system: it is the most famous point based immigration system in the world. Based on its requirement for labor market and economy, this program selects skilled and talented migrants for permanent residency. You need to complete an online Express Entry Profile, where you are asked to mention your skills, work experience, language ability and education along with few other details needed by CIC.
- Quebec skilled worker program: under this program, people from across the globe are required to live and work in Quebec during their initial stay. The residents need to contribute towards the growth of the economy of Quebec. You should not be less than 17 years of age, hold a degree that is internationally recognized. You should have a relevant work experience.
- Investors entrepreneurs and self-employed: this program is to encourage people from across the globe to encourage investment and to contribute to Canadian economy which inturn increases employment and improves GDP of the country. Under this program, there are four categories as follows:
- Startup visa program
- Self-employed person program
- Family sponsorship:through this program you can sponsor your spouse or any other eligible relative like siblings, grandchildren, nephews or nieces for PR visa. To be an eligible sponsor you should be a permanent resident or Canadian citizen.
- Live in care giver visa: this visa is required when you need a person who can take care of an elderly person, children, and physically or mentally challenged people at your home in Canada.