There’s nothing quite as delightful as eating cookies. Soft and crunchy at the same time with a melt in your mouth texture, cookies can bring a smile to your face. There is not quite as soothing as a simple sugar cookie dipped in hot ginger and cardamom tea or two soft peanut butter cookies with a layer of jelly between the two. Nothing rises to an occasion as perfectly as a plate full of cookies do. Whether your son is hungry after school or you have guests coming over or you just need to relax or whether a sas heart needs cheering up, cookies are eternal. This is why giving a cookie hamper put together with different cookie packs can serve as the most perfect gift.
Let us learn a few facts about cookies:
- If you’re wondering why Americans are so obese, around 14% of Americans admit to eating more than 20 chocolate chip cookies at one go.
- Chocolate chip cookies are eaten very artistically in the Middle East with chocolate sauce and a knife and fork.
- If you prepare your chocolate chip cookies and instantly bake them, they will definitely be delicious but to make it more flavourful you have to let the chocolate chip cookie dough rest in the refrigerator for a day or a day and a half. This way you can give out many hampers cheap uk in bulk on an occasion because you can make a number of batches at the same time.
- Once the detailed nutrition fact labels were introduced, the consumption of chocolate chip cookies increased by 10%. This was because now people how much calories and other nutrients went into each cookie.
- If you’ve ever wondered why chocolate chips taste so good in cookies it’s because they were specifically developed to be used in the making of chocolate chip cookies.
- Wondered how real estate agents sell so many houses and how can they be so convincing each time? You can attribute their success to freshly baked batches of chocolate chip cookies which they have been using as an effective hospitality trick for over decades.
- How do lawyers do it? That’s a question we’ve always asked ourselves. Being an enforcer of law is not an easy task and can get extremely monotonous at times. In the late 1970s, John Kerry, the former United States of America Secretary of State was tired and bored of being a lawyer. He opened a Boston cookie store as a side business and it is still in business!
- Cookie cutters make the perfect gifts for housewives who love to bake and kids live nothing more than beautiful cookies in different shapes and sizes. For this beautiful creation, we can all thank the early American tinsmiths who created the cookie cutters in the 1700s.
- The first chocolate chip cookie is attributed to Ruth Wakefield who created this miracle, loved by children and elders alike, by accident. At least now we know who is responsible for helping us obtain cheap hampers.
- The animal cracker commercial in 1902 was the first cookie commercial in the United States of America.
- Again, if you’ve ever wondered why Americans are so unhealthy, Americans consume around two billion cookies every year which comes up to be around 300 cookies eaten by a single person each year.